Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thing 9 – Digging in the Sandbox Wiki

I took a little more time in working on the sandbox wiki, because I started it, then returned to work on it. I went through a semi shock mode when I had difficulty locating my wiki. I didn’t save it in my bookmarks! But I knew it was there…. The [toc] code gave me a little difficulty, so I left it out. Did you figure this function out, by chance? My page still looks the same to me. It was very easy to put all I needed into my wiki. I think I may utilize links more for a class wiki to keep things organized, and un-confused.

As I was adding content, I found it quite easy to upload photos, and edit the text. I have an old video clip from college on a performance about my thoughts on teaching, and that that was my goal after graduating. The pictures I uploaded may slow the loading of my page down, which I do not like. Here is a link to my wiki page, is it slow to load for you?

Thank you for reading this, I really appreciate it! Sorry I have been behind a little…. I’ll catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment