Saturday, July 17, 2010

23 Things. Complete

My favorite learning exercises in this course were the exploration of the tools we can use to integrate into our blogs, wikis and moodles. They are also tools we can introduce to our students, so they can use them on their projects, or presentations as well.

This program has given me the opportunity to see what it is like to join the online dialogue about education, technology, and how rapidly ideas are given, shared, and implemented. This will help me grow in my profession, and keep up with what I can do for my students, and with my students in using technology.

Overall, there were not too many surprises, just a whole selection of how I can use these tools with my teaching, and professional development. I appreciate this since I am constantly searching for ways to improve upon. I would not recommend any other improvements for this course. It is organized, and flows well.

If there was another discovery program like this in the future, I would likely participate in it.

I will use the tools I have learned to improve my teaching, and help bring my students online in mathematics, and their education. If they can learn to use cyberspace to understand concepts, and share their ideas, I think it will be rewarding for them. I plan to go back, and examine the tools I can implement right away for them to use.

I like the RSS feed to keep up with bloggers, and new ideas that I can use. It will not be difficult to follow, as I have been glancing at it every other day or so. There is so much information, but with practice, weeding it out is not too difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment