Friday, July 9, 2010

Thing 15 – Tagging

I think tagging is a pretty neat way to keep track of sites. It is much easier to recommend a colleague visit my delicious site and type a tag to find the site I wanted to give them then sending a list of sites through e-mail, and busying their inbox. It is also a good way for them to share information with you, and search for new resources to use in the classroom as well.

My delicious web access is http://delicious.com/msblamica

I have bookmarked and tagged math sites for teachers to get resources from, and also for students to explore. I want to have links on my moodle for them to access during the year if they need to work with a concept more, and in a different way, I can link these resources for them on my moodle page.

No comments:

Post a Comment