Friday, July 16, 2010

Thing 20 – Google Docs

I have had experience with google docs before in my college courses. I used a spreadsheet with one of my classes. We had to contribute ideas to everyday about any idea or fact we found interesting. There were columns to fill in our names, and then contribute our fact, and where it came from. Our professor was able to track our progress through visiting the spreadsheet often.


I could use this to see what students know before we begin a unit by having them fill out a KWL chart on a spreadsheet or word document. I could also use it to create a class presentation, with each pair working on one concept, being responsible to teach it through two or three slides only. Then, his or her class can see the full presentation of the lesson through everyone’s slides put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment